I have sat here watching the cursor blink off and on for far too long with no clear direction in mind. There are a lot of little moments of happiness but not any one thing that stands out better than the rest.
- I took my car to the repair shop to get my door replaced… got a nice little Camry to drive until it is fixed.
- The snow that fell yesterday all melted away today.
- I got a book in on hold at the library I have been looking forward to reading
- I made it to an Al-anon meeting and saw some people I haven’t seen for a while
- I got a text from a friend I hadn’t heard from in a while
- Finally made plans with my daughter to get together for lunch this week
All good things, but not one that stands out. I could even add the adorable smile from a cute little girl at the library who was waiting with her mom when I walked in. Happiness some days is all around us in small but wonderful doses.