I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award. A big thank you to Lucy at Luthienthegreen for the nomination. You should really check out her blog she has a lot of good things to say.
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to them.
2) Answer the eleven questions asked.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers and create a different 11 questions for them to answer.
4) List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger logo in your post somewhere.
Here are my questions and answers –
What is your favourite animal?
A cat…love the big cats at the zoo too.
What was your dream job as a child?
I used to pretend I was a secretary or a singer.
Do you speak a language other than English?
Only pig latin LOL!
What is your favorite color?
Red or pink.
Where would you like to live in the world if not in your home country?
From everything I have heard Scotland or Ireland
Your favorite historical era?
This is a tough one… I do think I could get into the whole hippie movement of peace and love though from the 60’s.
What book or film character do you most identify with?
It is fresh in my mind from just watching it but “Mr Cellophane” from the movie Chicago.
Do you have any pets?
Right now just one kitty, Chevy. Had a lot in the past.
Do you believe in God?
Wow… a very serious question and not enough time to properly answer it. But in the most basic terms, yes but not religion.
What place would you like to go to that you’ve never been to?
The mountains and an ocean
What do you find most comforting when you are down?
A friend who cares and if they are all busy I turn to music.
Now I am suppose to nominate 11 other people… the problem I have with that is those who may not want to do it or worse, not nominating someone who feels left out. So on my other two awards and on this award I nominate ALL my followers. There is no one that I follow that doesn’t deserve this award. Please feel free to accept this nomination and answer my following eleven questions.
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Is there a favorite type of writing or challenge you like doing?
4. What genre of movie do you like?
5. Do you have a method to stop writer’s block?
6. Who would you like to see in concert?
7. Do you keep and go back to finish writing ideas once started?
8. Do you have a favorite book?
9. Do you have an English teacher you remember fondly encouraging your writing?
10. What store do you like to shop at?
11. Have you ever had your writing published in a book or magazine?
I hope you have fun with this! Have a good day! (((HUGS)))