Forever ago (ok, not quite, but almost three weeks now) the lovely Anita at Discovering Your Happiness nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I want to THANK her so much for this award and I apologize for taking so long to answer the nomination. Please check out her blog at Discovering Your Happiness. It is filled with lots of tips and life lessons, travel journals and recipes… it is one lovely blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Seven facts about me…
- My favorite class in school was Modern Dance – learned things in that class I still use today and it was SO MUCH BETTER than a regular gym class.
- I have seen nearly 40 different concerts both rock and country.
- I worked 20 years as a cashier before I had to stop working.
- One of my favorite movies is The Rose.
- I had one of my sets of lyrics put to music and recorded by a friend.
- I had a paper route as a kid
- The only way my mom would let me and my sister get our ears pierced was if we were 13 and in a dermatologist’s office.
Now this is where I am supposed to name up to 15 blogs that I nominate… trouble is I always hate to leave anyone out so I nominate everyone. I have yet to find a blog I didn’t like here. You are all lovely so join in with this award… YOU deserve it! Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend… (((HUGS)))!