I would like to thank Anita from Discovering Your Happiness for nominating me for this award… I am sorry it took me so long to get around to responding. Anita has some very helpful posts to help you get through some rough times. Please check out her blog!
Now for this award the rules are
- Thank the blogger that nominated you. Thanks again Anita! 🙂
- Answer the eleven questions asked.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers.
- Write a new set of questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and put the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Now for my answers.
- Do you have any holidays plans for 2018? There is nothing planned so far for any travel of any kind. But we will have a few family holiday gatherings. I would like to maybe make it to the state park that is fairly close by this spring IF it ever stops snowing.
- Where is one place in the world you would love to visit? Just ONE place? Wow, I think I would have to say Montana, to see a friend I miss and for my first view of mountains.
- Tropical getaway OR Village getaway? Never been anywhere near an ocean so I would pick tropical at least once.
- Do you celebrate Easter? If so, how do you celebrate? We usually gather with my boyfriends family and watch the kids do an egg hunt and share a nice meal. And even though my daughter is 23 I still get her a chocolate bunny every year.
- What is your favorite color? Red, but purple and a day-glow green are both a close second.
- What is a long-term goal you are heading towards? This is a tough one… probably the most important one I am working on is accepting my limitations with fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety and finding a place of happiness.
- Have you ever conquered any fears? One I am getting better at… I have a fear of going under a train bridge with a train on it. I used to RACE underneath it and physically shake when I did. Now I can drive mostly normal under one and I don’t hardly shudder.
- What is your all time favorite hobby? Hands down rubber stamping and paper crafts to make my own greeting cards.
- Are you a writer or a drawer? I am a writer… and a doodler (is that a word?). I only wish I could draw. My daughter is the artist of the family.
- Do you keep a journal? If so, does this help you? There was a time before my diagnosis when I did to try to stay afloat. Now I write “letters” to my therapist weekly to help pull the bad thoughts out of my mind and it does help.
- Sunny days OR rainy cold days? I do like the rain from time to time, but overall sun wins. My fibro and depression tends to flare with the rain and that is no fun.
Now this is when I nominate eleven other bloggers. Nah, how about I nominate a bunch more! I nominate all my followers who are interested in this award to jump right in and answer my questions (this way I leave no one out). I am such a rule breaker! LOL Seriously you all bring a bit of sunshine to my day so please join in on the fun and don’t forget to link back to me so I can see your answers.
My questions for you.
- If you could safely keep any wild animal as a pet what would it be?
- Who is one musician (living or dead) that you would love to talk to for an hour?
- Who would you pick to play you in a movie?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- Spicy or Sweet?
- Ever had your writing published?
- Write by hand or type?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Star Trek, Star Wars or neither?
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you miss most from your childhood?
I hope you have a wonderful day/night!