Sadje of Keep It Alive has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger award. THANK YOU so much for the nomination. Be sure to check out her blog! I am not sure I am up to the standards of the award, but here is why she nominated me…
The Mystery Blogger Award –
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Rules (that I will loosely follow… yes, I am a rule breaker!)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 to 20 people (*here is where I break the rules a lot… no nominations or you could look at it as 600+ nominations…. EVERYONE who wants to can join in. I hate to leave anyone out or put pressure on someone to get this done.)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs (*consider yourself notified)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post
What is the most important thing/ person to you?
Easily my daughter
If you were made the queen of England for a day, what would be the first thing that you would do? ( Funny/ Weird question)
Ask what I should have in the purse I carry… a comedian one said something about what does she need? ID, most people should know who she is. Money, who is going to make the Queen pay for anything? And with all the servants with her all the time what does she “need” to carry. … always wondered.
Name three things that we need most in today’s world?
PEACE, tolerance for our differences – equality, Trump to be out of office.
Do you believe in fate?
I don’t know… do I believe everything in life is all predestined to happen, no. But I do occasionally feel there are certain things that were meant to happen. A friend is meant to come into and sometimes out of your life for a reason for example.
What is your ideal way to spend a holiday?
With family… since my Dad just passed away this year family is smaller now. I treasure those I still have with me.
3 interesting facts about me:
- I was on TV once answering phones for the Children’s Miracle Network telethon.
- I have had a total of 8 cats as pets since I was a kid to today and 1 dog.
- I had one of my poems turned into lyrics as a song thanks to a musician friend a few years ago.
My questions to all of you:
Would you ever want to be famous with the lack of privacy most celebrities have?
What country would you most like to travel to?
What is your dream home like?
If you could co-write with anyone (blogging world or published author) who would it be?
(weird or funny question) You wake up in a jail cell… what is the crime you just committed?
Each and every one of you beautiful people out there! 🙂
Thanks for playing along. And once again thanks to Sadje!