Sadje from keep it alive has nominated me for the mystery blogger award. THANKS Sadje! ❤ Sorry it took me so long to answer it!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. It was created by OKOTO ENIGMA whose site is here.
–Put the award logo/image on your blog
–List the rules
–Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
–Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
–Answer the 5 questions you were asked
–Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
-You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
–Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
-Share a link to your best post(s)
1. What are your aspirations in life?
To love deeply, to appreciate the little things and to help others.
2. If you had $5000, what charity would you donate it to?
It would either be the local food bank or Good Neighbor… when I was unemployed and practically out of money they helped me with food and bills. That is something I want to pay back.
3. What is your favorite kind of music to chill out to?
I would say soft rock or a little meditation music off of YouTube.
4. How would you rate your experience on WordPress? 1 being lowest, 10 being highest.
8 or 9 … the community is awesome! The technical issues from time to time are a little annoying.
5. Have you gained real friendships through blogging?
I would say so. I think it is easy to do because as writers we share a lot of ourselves.
Three thing about me…
- I went on stage during a concert once.
- I want to go back to college or at least take some night classes – if I ever get the money to.
- I have been in 4 accidents driving… one was a no fault (icy roads) and the other were all the other drivers fault.
I am a rule breaker and will not nominate 10 to 20 people… instead anyone who wants to can answer my questions.
- Do you like your middle name?
- Have you ever been a witness to a crime?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Have you ever sang karaoke?
- If you could travel anywhere free of charge where would you go?
And now to share a “best” post… they are all special to me in some way but I will link to one I did many years ago. It was the first blog where I included a poem.
So one and all join in on the fun, answer some questions and share a blog! You have been nominated!