Sadje at Keep It Alive has so kindly nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. You should really check her blog out. She does poetry, flash fiction and photos… a well rounded blog! THANK YOU so much Sadje! 😊
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community.
The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
- What is your favorite time of the day? Probably midafternoon. I am fully away and have worked out the kinks of the day, I have a little time for myself before my boyfriend is off work and I feel the loneliness that haunts my night.
- How strict are you with yourself, regarding health? I wish stronger… I have a sweet tooth and give in to it far too often. Exercise has been put on hold during the shut down as I did aqua therapy and the pools are closed. I would like to lose some weight and be more aware of my food. I have an app I am starting to use and with any luck my health will improve.
- Do you follow back a blogger who follows your blog? I did when I first started, but learned fast there is only so much time to read. I will however be more apt to follow back if they are engaged with my blog with commenting.
- How do you deal with criticism in real life? Better than I used to. With both anxiety and depression I was at a point where everything was “my fault” even if I had nothing to do with it; that is the nature of the disease.
- How do you deal with criticism in the blogging world? I would love to hear any constructive criticism about my writing… that is how we improve. Just don’t be a jerk about saying it.
- Any ideas about how we can turn the current situation to our advantage? Continue to connect more with our immediate circle. Stay home and play a game together, binge watch something together… don’t put too many priorities in your life ahead of your family time. Also staying home more would reduce gas consumption and pollution.
- Are you a dessert person? Cake, pie, cookies, brownies, ice cream… yeah I love it all! And unfortunately it shows!
- What colors do you like to wear? Red, purple, black, grey and some green.
- What color decor you like around you, in your home? Blue, green and purple … at least that is the plan. Right now we are still in process of the kitchen remodel which will be white and blue.
- What is your favorite place to write from? The comfort of my own recliner. Preferably with a little music playing. But I do always have paper and pen with me for when inspiration strikes me.
- Do you like getting Blogging awards? Who doesn’t like being recognized. I am really bad though about narrowing down my followers list to pick the limited number I award, so I open it up to all. I don’t want to leave anyone out… I wouldn’t be following them if I didn’t like their work. And answering the questions is fun.
- Ok, you write a blog, so do you also play word games of any kind?
- Do you have any other type of creative outlet besides writing? Art, sewing, photography, jewelry making, etc.?
- Do you listen to anything while you write or does it need to be quiet?
- Are you an avid book reader?
- Name a country you would love to visit if the world wasn’t shut down because of the virus.
- Have you ever written a poem about someone and gave it to them?
- Is there an author (living or dead) that you would love to sit down and talk to for an hour?
- Have you ever met a fellow blogger or interacted off WordPress?
- Cake or pie?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is the strangest movie you have ever seen?
This is where I should nominate 11 bloggers… instead I nominate all my followers cause you are all pretty neato and this will be fun to do! 😁
Thanks to Sadje again and to all who join in! Have a great day! 🌺