- Provide a link to the creator’s original blog post (Very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
The questions I was asked:
- How did the Covid-19 affect your life? I am an introvert so I don’t do a lot of socializing except with my small circle of friends… so there has not been a huge change to my life. It is the impulse outings I miss and of course having to wear a mask everywhere, which is a bit of a challenge sometimes with my asthma and anxiety.
- What one special thing would you like to do for the world? Me personally… not much I can do for the whole world except do my best to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- It’s almost the end of the year, what one thing do you want to accomplish before saying goodbye to 2020? Getting caught up on my reading and posting on WordPress!
- What do you look most forward to in 2021? Two things. First a president that lies less frequently and a lot less obviously and the end of the Corona Virus
- What is your favorite song of all time? Favorite, just ONE? Musically you have to give a nod to Queen and Prince both ahead of their time. Lyrically “Imagine” has always been a favorite. And growing up I loved the music of Mason Proffitt who had a lot of good things to say in their lyrics. One Love One You will always be number one in my heart as it was the first dance at my wedding. Ok, I will stop there of we will be here all night. Ha, ha!
- What one book would you recommend to everyone? There is a book called 29 Gifts: How a month of giving can change your life by Cami Walker. It is inspirational in showing how powerful giving can be to the giver. It is one of my favorite nonfiction books.
- What one question would you like to ask me? It is a question I have asked others and no one has been able to give a concrete answer… how do you keep your faith strong when there is so much sickness and ugliness in the world? I just dont understand how a “loving” God can let it all happen.
- Name a series you would like to see modernized and brought back to television.
- Are you a watcher or participant in sports and what kind?
- What solo artist or band was the most influential in your opinion and why?
- What is your favorite biography that you have read?
- Do you enjoy your family size or have you always yearned for another smaller or larger family?
- Name one person living or dead you would like to spend an hour talking to.
- What is your favorite form of art – painting, sculpture, street art, drawing, etc.?
…Oops, I forgot. I don’t do nominees. I follow all outstanding blogs and I don’t want to leave anyone out. SO, consider yourself nominated and answer some questions if you have the time. Thanks for being so wonderful!
Once more, THANK you Sadje! 😄