Tag, I’m it! LOL! I would actually like to thank Discovering Your Happiness for tagging me it this autumn event. Please go check out her blog it is full of wonderful ideas!
Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
Answer the 10 fall-related questions.
Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
- What’s your favourite fall outfit?
Jeans and a nice soft warm sweatshirt
- What is fall weather like where you live?
We have our share of rain and wind to knock the leaves out of the trees. Temperatures can range from a warm 70° F day to a frosty night in the 20’s. Into November we can have snow quite often.
- Your favourite drink to have in the fall?
Hot spiced apple cider. Fix a big pot of it on the stove and sip it all day long. Yum!
- Does your family have any fall traditions?
We answer the door with goodies in hand for trick or treaters each year and in November celebrate Thanksgiving.
- What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months?
Every year my daughter and I go to a local craft fair in November to do a little shopping and idea gathering.
- What’s your favourite fall-scented candle?
Probably apple pie or an apple spice
- Tell us about one of your favourite fall memories.
It is not one clear memory, but the many years I would see my daughter trick or treating as a young child, she had so much fun.
- What are some fall movies you enjoy watching?
My boyfriend and I try to fill October with a lot of scary movies for the Halloween season.
- What’s your favourite fall treat?
Any kind of baking. The weather is cool enough once again to have the oven on for a batch of cookies, cakes or bread. And I always get my maple flavored nuts at the craft fair in November.
- If you celebrated Halloween, what’s the best costume you’ve worn?
I would have to say one of the best ones was either the family project of the pizza or the box of popcorn. Both came out great.
Now I am supposed to tag 5 people… instead I tag everyone! Tag, you are all it! I just hate to leave anyone out or make someone who is too busy feel bad if they can’t do it. Please answer the questions, have fun with it and have a lovely autumn!