Good morning everyone… well at least morning. With the snow and repairs being done on my apartment today I am not sure about the good part LOL.
Anita over at Discovering Your Happiness tagged me today for The Get To Know Me Tag. So pull up a chair and join me for a coffee or tea, I’ve got my mocha already, and I will share a little about me.
• What are my strengths?
• What are my short-term goals?
Get through today (no water in my apartment since yesterday afternoon – yikes!)
• What are my long-term goals?
Accepting where my life with chronic illness has taken me
• Who matters the most to me?
• What am I ashamed of?
The way I rely too much on others for my happiness
• What do I like to do for fun?
Play Shanghai Rummy with friends and family
• What new activities am I willing to try?
I would love to learn some new crafting techniques (crochet, knitting, jewelry making)
• What am I worried about?
Far too much!!!
• What are my values?
• If I had one wish, it would be…?
To be healthy again
• Where do I feel the safest?
At home with my daughter and boyfriend
• What or who gives me comfort?
My cat is good about knowing when I have a bad day and sitting on my lap.
• If I was afraid, I would…?
Pace and try to focus on my breathing
• What is my proudest accomplishment?
I raised a kind and beautiful daughter
• Am I a night owl or early bird?
Night owl definitely
• What does my inner critic tell me?
My inner critic doesn’t like much of anything
• What do I do to show myself, self-care?
I am trying to learn to be more gentle with myself
Get a good night’s sleep
• Am I an introvert or extrovert?
• What am I passionate about?
Protecting my family
• What do my dreams tell me?
Sadly I often don’t sleep long enough or deep enough to have dreams that I can remember
• What is my favorite non-fiction book?
I have read several biographies but the one non-fiction book that stuck with me the most was one I read in school years ago called No Language But A Cry by Richard Anthony D’Ambrosio
• What is my favorite fiction book?
It is hard to name just one… probably the one I read most recently was Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill
• What is my favorite movie?
Once again just ONE… I would have to say The Color Purple
• What is my favorite band?
Tasty Nickel… but they broke up years ago.
• What is my favorite food?
Pasta – probably spaghetti with homemade meat sauce
• What is my favorite color?
• What am I grateful for?
I spent a whole year answering this question (Happy and Grateful – Day 1) but by far the thing I was most often grateful for was and is my daughter
• When I am feeling down, I like to?
• I know I am stressed when?
My anxiety spikes… I feel overwhelmed… I get headaches
Now Anita did not have any rules posted about tagging others, but I would invite any of my readers to join in and share a little about yourself. Let’s get to know each other! But be sure to link back to this page so I can read it. THANKS! Have a wonderful day/night!