I am finally getting around to a Tag Anita at Discovering Your Happiness tagged me in nearly a month ago – I didn’t forget, I’m just slow. LOL Thanks again Anita!!
- Thank and tag the person who has tagged you.
- Attach the tag photo
- Answer the questions
- Tag 10-20 friends
Now let’s get started…
How do I feel at the moment?
– I am warm, just came back from watching the “big” Memorial Day parade in town… it lasts like 3 minutes, maybe 5 if you stretch it out a little. 🙂
What do I need more in my life?
– Friends that communicate more.
What would make me happy right now?
– To have more seasonable weather, is it running about 15 degrees or more above the “normal” spring temperatures – IT’S HOT!
What is going right in my life?
-My therapy. I still have bad days but I am headed in the right direction.
What am I most grateful for? List 10 things.
– 1) a home 2) my daughter 3) my family in general 4) food in the cupboards 5) my doctors who help keep me on track 6) music, it keeps me company 7) my friends, I may not hear from them as often as I like but they are the “family” I chose 8) my blog, it helps me clear my head and exercise my brain (and I get to communicate with all you great people!)
When did I experience joy this week?
– This morning sharing the parade and some breakfast pizza with my family on the parade route.
List a small victory/success?
– My blog is still growing and gathering views and followers, I never thought people would want to read my words.
What is bothering me & why?
– My fibro, the pain and stiffness is a little higher today.
What are my priorities at the moment?
– Getting a new plan in place for a replacement of the WP daily prompts that are stopping.
What do I love about myself?
– This is a hard one for me, I struggle with self worth. I would say my creativity.
Who means the world to me & why?
– My daughter, she has grown into a responsible, kind, motivated, amazing, young woman in spite of me as a mom. She is independent and strong and inspires me.
If I could share one message with the world, what would it be?
– People deserve a second chance.
What advice would I give to my younger self?
– Be careful who you trust.
What lesson did I learn this week?
– This week has just started, but last week I learned or was reminded to be honest with myself first and foremost.
If I had all the time in the world, what would I do first?
– Craft more.
What’s draining my energy?
– Fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety or should I answer WHAT energy?
What does my ideal morning look like?
– Sleeping in! LOL 😉
What does my ideal day look like?
– Wake up when my body is ready to face the day. Have some time for reading blogs and looking at emails. Spend some time with my daughter. Do a little crafting and spend the evening with my boyfriend. And finally a little time to read more blogs and emails and do a little writing.
What makes me come alive?
– Seeing my daughter and good music on my good days.
What/who inspires me the most?
– My daughter and my best friend.
Where does my pain originate?
– Fibro is not picky. It will attack any and all parts of the body whenever it feels like it. I do tend to have more back pain right now.
What are my strengths?
– Kindness to a fault, creativity…
What is something I’ve always wanted but too scared to get?
– An RV to travel the US alone.
What is something I would love to learn?
– ASL (American Sign Language)
Where would I want to live my ideal life?
– I actually like where I live. It is small enough to not be a crowded mess and big enough that there is plenty to do in town or just a short drive away. We get all four seasons (when Mother Nature is not messed up – snow this April and record high temperatures this weekend).
Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years?
– Minnesota (Mall of America), Omaha (family there) and Montana (best friend)
What can I do to take better care of myself?
– Eat better food and smaller portions and exercise more when I can
What hobbies would I like to try?
– I would like to have the money and energy to golf. For something more realistic I would like to do some scrapbooking and painting.
When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do?
– When I got a divorce and got my first place “on my own.”
At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be?
– My daughter is my biggest legacy… otherwise I would like to put forth something in my writing that touches or inspires at least one other person.
Now to tag others… I struggle some with rules. I tag EVERYONE to do this informative blog. No really, if you want to do this PLEASE do and share your link with me so I can see your answers. Have some fun and share a little!