This weekend Fandango at This, That and The Other was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award… setting his own rules he opened up the questions involved in the award to everyone. I think that I qualify as anyone and will take a stab and the questions. Let me get my sword out…
1) What is the most important thing in life for you? My daughter is my world!
2) Do your friends and family support you in blogging (or any other passion of yours)? They know about it and am glad it makes me happy, but they don’t read it. My other passions… I do photography and crafting – they like what I come up with at least.
3) What is your favorite flavor in ice cream? I am partial to butter pecan/praline pecan but the mood strikes me for mint chocolate chip sometimes too.
4) What would be your dream job? Any one I could do… being unable to work really sucks at this age. Really miss the interaction with people.
5) Who is your favorite actor, or author (if you don’t watch movies)? I like too many to list… it kind of depends what movie genre we are talking about. I love Joe Hill as an author!
6) What are your ambitions for the next year? To try to get back outside more to take photos and take walks, that is one exercise that usually doesn’t leave me hurting for days.
7) How do you think the world is going to cope with environmental changes? It doesn’t look good. There are so many things happening already that show how out of whack things are. As long as people keep their head in the sand about it, it will only get worse faster.
8) What would be your ideal holiday? For a celebration it is Christmas, for a vacation I would love to go to the mountains.
9) How has your way of thinking changed with age? I appreciate the little things more and have learned life is short, let people know you care about them before they are gone.
10) Which season describes your personality? The depression in me wants to say fall as things are all dying. But I think I have learned to embrace life a little better due to my illnesses so the hope of spring and new life, new opportunities is what I want to be seen for.
Thanks Fandango for letting me play along!